Mitigating Circumstances For Messing In Your Home
Remember, your cat is not messing in your home to get even. There’s always a sensible feline reason. Mitigating circumstances for not using the litter tray include:
- Bladder inflammation and an urgent need to urinate.
- Diarrhea and can’t make it to the litter tray.
- Too scary to use the outside latrine and there’s none indoors.
- Cold or wet outside and no indoor litter tray.
- Garden has been redesigned and the outdoor latrine is now a deck.
- No privacy. The new pup stares!
- Tray suitable size for kitten but not an adult cat.
- New litter doesn’t feel or smell right.
- Tray beside something abruptly noisy like a washing machine.
- Tray next to the food bowls.
- Tray not clean or super cleaned leaving unpleasant smell.
- Old and don’t really care any longer.